Let’s advertise your offers !
Please click the “Post” button below !
Are you sure you want to leave ?
🧤 MedCare Production (China)
FOB: $8.50. CIF sea: 9.50 CIF Air: $10.75
1. Buyer issues Purchase Order
2. Buyer has their Bank send a (MT199) via Bank to Bank or proof via payment instrument (LC,Escrow etc)
3. MedCare Distribution provides Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA) and an Allocation Letter.
4. Buyer and MedCare distribution agree on (SPA) Contract and Payment Terms (Letter of Credit or Bank Escrow Agreement). If the Buyer chooses Escrow, both parties agree on the Bank Escrow Contract.
5. Buyer and MedCare distribution execute the (SPA) contract and, if necessary, the Escrow contract.
6. MedCare schedules SGS for the product. The Buyer has an option to inspect the product in China if requested .
7. Medcare completes SGS inspection and a copy of the report, all Certificates will be sent to the Buyer along with a Proforma Invoice with the Delivery Schedule.
8. The goods, once they produced, are put in a factory warehouse for inspection.
9. SGS inspects the product and location and dates details are finalized for pickup of the product.
10. Once the goods are picked up, 100% Payment is released to SELLER and Title Transfers to BUYER.
Once we confirm Proof of Funds in the form of a receipt of a (MT199) via bank-to-bank secure messaging or BCL with Bank confirmation (Agreed payment instrument), the Buyer will receive a SPA and verifiable proof of product in the form of the Allocation Letter. During the fulfillment period, the Buyer will have the option to increase the volume or extend the contract. Pricing is fixed for the term of the contract and subject to change to reflect market changes and material
Sorry, there were no replies found.