2. FCO shall be provided to Buyer or their Attorney
3. MT799 or MT199 Preferred (Banking form required if using MT) within 48 hours of initial order submittal. If POF submittal is not submitted in full, order will be cancelled immediately without notice, unless Buyer posts a 5% deposit on order.
4. A2A – Only if needed. Validating process providing POF verification and authentication.
5. Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA).
6. The Seller will provide an Allocation Letter before the ITLC is issued but only after all three of the following actions have been completed: the buyer has signed the FCO, the funds have been verified via MT199 and the SPA has been signed.
7. ITLC is provided by buyer to cover at minimum two months production of product, other than when a one-time order is made. A Delivery Schedule will be provided by the Seller at this point.
8. Physical Inspection / POL / Due Diligence performed by Buyer.
9. Presentation of Documents is provided by Seller to Buyer and is accepted by Buyer. 12. ITLC or MT103 Payment is released by Buyer to Seller
10. Buyer receives product and title is transferred – Transaction is Completed.
11. Buyer accepts and agrees to follow the SOP closely.