Kimberley Clark KC500 Production

• Kimberley Clark KC500 Production

Salem Eric  updated 3 weeks ago 1 Member · 3 Posts
  • Salem Eric 

May 31, 2021 at 7:09 PM

We have 20m x12months allocation for KC500 from with three Origin options, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.

Prices: $8.00 FOB Thailand and Vietnam.

$8.75 FOB Malaysia.

This is an allocation for a buyer who is not performing and we want a buyer replacement as soon as possible to secure the allocation.

SOP

-NCNDA with the End buyer and the Buyer’s direct mandate only.

-Buyer issue ICPO with bank particulars and their Bank must be the Top-25 bank in the world but, neither India nor China.

-Seller issue FCO with details of the offer including delivery schedule together with Bank particulars. I already have the FCO READY.

-Seller Issue SPA within 48hrs after FCO signed.

-Seller use Locked fund method of payment for the first 3 months delivery. Buyer must lock 3months delivery fund in designated bank account where both Seller and Buyer shall be signatories. After the 3 months, buyer will use 100% TT against SGS inspection.

– Allocation documents will be provided to buyer for verification.

Contact me now if you are a direct Buyer’s mandate and willing to provide ICPO immediately, understanding the 3 months Locked fund payment term.

+233200611255 (WhatsApp)

Salem

• Salem Eric 

June 1, 2021 at 2:21 AM

Contact me now if you are a direct Buyer’s mandate and willing to provide ICPO immediately, understanding the 3 months Locked fund payment term.

+233200611255 (WhatsApp)

Salem

• Salem Eric 

June 2, 2021 at 2:50 AM

-Seller use Locked fund method of payment for the first 3 months delivery. Buyer must lock 3months delivery fund in designated bank account where both Seller and Buyer shall be signatories. After the 3 months, buyer will use 100% TT against SGS inspection.

– Allocation documents will be provided to buyer for verification.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now