1. Seller agrees to issue Full Corporate Offer (FCO) with banking coordinates and contract number to end Buyer, valid for five (5) days.
2. Seller issued FCO to Buyer, Buyer signed FCO, and return together with updated BCL-POF with ATV
3. The next day of Buyer or Buyer’s Mandate signs FCO, PO must be submitted to the Seller according to the conditions of FCO.
4. Buyer or Buyer’s Mandate and Seller or Seller’s Mandate sign and seal the Sales and Purchase Contract.
5. Seller Provide Allocation Letter showing the availability of the allocation from the factory
6. Within two (2) Business days of signing the Sales and Purchase Contract, Buyer opens the Letter of Credit.
7. According to the delivery schedule proceed the shipping. Above transport documentations and Video of the products with the buyer’s name or any requested names on a white print out paper will be provided for each delivery.