KC500 FACTORY DEAL

  • KC500 FACTORY DEAL

     Nethi Venkat updated 3 months, 1 week ago 1 Member · 1 Post
  • Nethi Venkat

    Member
    April 20, 2021 at 3:37 AM

    *Kimberly Clark – KC500*

    Pre order MOQ 5Mx12 months

    FOB : 8.30usd malaysia

    0.20usd commission

    *SOP:*

    ▪️LOI, PO and POF (3 months is acceptable).

    *LOI and PO issue to:*

    *Kimberly-Clark Global/ Private Seller*

    ▪️ Offer & Terms Sheet provided to Buyer (FCO)

    ▪️Manufacturing Contract & Shipping Schedule provided (SPA)

    ▪️30% Deposit of total amount paid by Buyer directly to manufacturer (remaining 70% paid by Buyer via LC or TT in stalments.

    ▪️Full or partial order of goods will be ready for SGS inspection and shipment a minimum of 20 days after the date the manufacturer receives Deposit (flexible depending on amount)

    ▪️Prior to each delivery, Buyer may arrange SGS inspection of goods

    ▪️SGS report will be issued to the Buyer and the cost is charged to the Buyer

    ▪️Upon receipt of the SGS report indicating inspection is successful, the Buyer releases the payment to the manufacturer

    ▪️Manufacturer arranges collection of the goods with Buyer’s freight forwarding agent

    ▪️Goods are loaded and collected by freight forwarder

    ▪️Deal complete.

    *PAYMENT DIRECTLY TO MANUFACTURER*

    • Effective, Safe, and Transparent

    *A 30% deposit of the quantity is required to reserve production schedule and shall be paid directly to the manufacture.*

    Commission preferably paid directly to Lawyer as stakeholder for Sourcing Fees to Factory in Escrow Account. Lawyer will disburse the funds accordingly.

    CONTACT ME ON MY WHATSUP +919704700123

Viewing 1 of 1 replies

Welcome to Online Trade Community !

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now