3) Following Submission of the Documents seller will do Due Diligence, in the meantime:
b. Zoom Call. Seller Mandate to buyer Mandate, may include buyer.
4) After Due Diligence Seller Issues Full Corporate Offer FCO and Commercial Invoice to Buyer.
5) Buyer returns FCO signed. FCO wording establishes Buyer and Seller each commit to a 2% performance
5) A2A: Buyer Proof of funds: BCL + ATV (or MT199) (BCL with banker name and contact details, bank coordinates and bank account number) After proof of funds seller will issue Proof of Product (SGS Partial/redacted and LOA)
6) A2A: SPA drafted and signed. Escrow agreement signed. Inspection scheduled. Buyer transfers the funds to escrow account.
We are in need of 1 Billion to one of our buyers and 5 Billion to others, For both we are the mandates. Kindly provide the contact details to my WhatsApp +91-8886544844 or write to me firstname.lastname@example.org, my name is Dudi Venkata Ramanaiah, CEO., KPMM PVT LTD