*Cardinal Flexal* – USD 16.9 CIF, with 30 cents included commission;
1. NCNDA (Buyer and the team and the seller mandate and the team)
2. LOI, LOA / POF (From the buyer)
3. SOP acknowledgment/undertaking (From the buyer)
4. FCO (From the seller, Proof of product if necessary, request from the buyer – Only sanitized report will be provided)
5. Buyer approve FCO with signature and return to seller
6. SPA (From the seller)
7. Buyer approve SPA with signature and return to seller
8. Seller release the invoice with 5% seller Performance Bond to buyer. (5%Perfomanace bond claims applicable at both buyer & Seller side)
9. Buyer also issue the 5% performance bond to the seller. Seller advice the appointment to visit & check the stock to the warehouse.
10. Upon confirmation the buyer to seller warehouse make the payment 5% successful to the seller account (Thru TT MT-103) at same date & time.
11. Based on the 5% Confirmation with seller, seller to prepare to offer the SGS inspection.
12. SGS inspection at origin (Buyer to be invited for this)
13. Goods will be delivered 7-10 days( More or less based on the buyer destination place)to the buyer location from the date of Reservation fee 5%
14. Terms of delivery
14.1 OTG Goods buyer take delivery at buyer cost.
14.2 CIF goods seller will deliver at buyer destination
15. 2 days after arrival the goods to the buyer location 95% balance will be paid by SBLC/Escrow against:
16. Commercial Invoice
19. SGS report
*Note* : As a buyer have any doubts, pls come forward we are ready organise the zoom we will ready clarify all the points.Seller will provide sanitize SGS inspection report, proof of products, allocation proof, Warehouses details, before buyer pay the 5% reservations fees.