* Price condition : $ 8.35 CIF to any port of destination
* SOP :
1. Buyer provides LOI, BCL and ICPO to RTL. RTL submits to 3M via factory licensee.
2. RTL provides FCO and buyer signs and returns FCO.
3. Soft call between buyer/seller/mandates along with attorneys to confirm the Buyer’s LOI and POF and sellers status with 3M.
4. Commission sub agreements signed with seller
5. Buyer issues MT799 to seller as a proof of Funds
6. Seller and Buyer sign SPA and Seller issues Purchase invoice
7. Buyer makes an initial down payment; the amount is calculated as a percentage of the value of the first month shipment quantity to secure production allocation of entire contract duration. (The percentage is based on the quantity of the First Month: 1~5M Boxes : 5%, 5M~10M Boxes : 3%, 10M Boxes~ : 1%)
8. Buyer opens LC for the balance of the contract value (Irrevocable / Transferable / Divisible at sight)
9. Seller provides “production information” to Buyer
10. Seller provides POP, SGS report and & B/L (Bill of Lading).