If you need Cardinal ojr Cranberry gloves, We are direct to mandate for a 3M distributor. The seller is a legit 3M distributor, not a private seller. They provide virgin stock direct from the network. The buyer is the first title holder of the inventory.
*Cardinal Health* (200 ct.)
– 500K: $17.88 All In – ($1.63 Commission)
– 1M: $17.82 All In – ($1.62 Commission)
– 5M: $17.60 All In – ($1.60 Commission)
– 10M: $17.05 All In – ($1.55 Commission)
– 50M: $16.89 All In – ($1.54 Commission)
– 100M: $16.61 All In – ($1.51 Commission)
– 500M: $16.56 All In – ($1.51 Commission)
*Cranberry* (300 ct.)
– 500K: $23.10 All In – ($2.10 Commission)
– 1M: $21.84 All In – ($1.99 Commission)
– 5M: $21.67 All In – ($1.97 Commission)
– 10M: $20.90 All In – ($1.90 Commission)
– 50M: $20.63 All In – ($1.88 Commission)
– 100M: $20.35 All In – ($1.85 Commission)
– 500M: $20.24 All In – ($1.84 Commission)
-1B +? They can, but avoid it on a first order with an unproven buyer.
Commission Split: 1/3,1/3,1/3 (50/50). Being Fair is Golden.
5. Seller, Buyer, and mandate call to finalize details
6. Buyer mandate provides buyer side IMFPA
7. Seller and Buyer proceed to purchase procedures
8. Transaction is expected to close quickly
MT103 for proof of funds. Once the LOI/LOA are in, the mandates get on a call to go over the details. After the distributor does their DD, they get on the phone with the buyer directly to go over the details of the rest of the transaction.
How fast it goes will depend on the buyer obviously, but generally you’re looking at like 5 days to 10 days to have a complete transaction. There are 3M imposed deadlines, so the timeline moves quick once the seller and buyer start with the paperwork.
Is it a big deal that it’s not a private seller?
Many buyers find it more trustworthy because 3M is involved. So it’s not like you have to worry about if they “really” have the gloves or not, because the gloves are pulled directly from the 3M distributor network. Also, the pricing is worldwide CIF. So basically the buyer tells us what geographic region they want the stuff, and they pull it in that area.
Buyer is vetted by the distributor. There is a 3% performance clause so once the FCO is signed, the seller and buyer are bound to transact.