Quantity: Tto Quantities / 1,000,000 Bbl First Lift
Tto Prices: Gross $42 USD/ Net $38 USD (seller side 50% fixed, buyer side 50%)
Diesel Oil EN590
Quantity: Tto Quantities / 100,000 Mt
Tto Prices: Gross $210 USD / Net $200 USD (seller side 50% fixed, buyer side 50%)
Transacting Title Taking Over Procedure
1. Buyer issue ICPO inserting seller’s terms and procedures
2. Seller issue MOU TITLE TANKER TAKE OVER for buyer’s review and signing
3. Buyer signs MOU TITLE TANKER TAKE OVER and return to seller. Seller issue POP documents.
A. Product Passport (Quantity & Quality Dip Test Analysis Report)
B. Certificate of Origin
D. Statement of Product Availability
E. Vessel Q88
F. ETA of Vessel
4. Upon receipt confirmation of the above PPOP documents by the buyer, buyer conducts DD on the product availability via Vessel Captain or via the vessel IMO. No upon tracking the vessel current location on the sea.
5. After verification, buyer makes a guarantee deposit of 5% via MT103 TT Wire Transfer to seller’s nominated bank account as Transaction Guarantee Deposit (TGD) in order to get the vessel secured to buyer company name. (Compulsory)